Looking for Information on Pin from 1970's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

retiredh2obug

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I got this at a Dive show in the mid-70's from a ScubaPro Vender in San Diego. It's brass, and has a pin welded onto the back. They were freebies being handed out. I've been looking online for information on it, and to see it's value, but no luck. Any suggestions or information would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Unnamed attachment.jpeg
    Unnamed attachment.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 156
Hi Mike, thanks, but yes we knew that . We just couldn't find anything online about it so were wondering just how rare it was.Thanks for taking the time to give your input though!

Yes. I know. I didn't intend on selling it. Just wondered. I will remove it from the thread.

I don’t mean that there is no demand, just no market. Someone might really really want one and offer you something. That is its value. I like the dive computer on the diver’s wrist.

I don’t mean that there is no demand, just no market. Someone might really really want one and offer you something. That is its value. I like the dive computer on the diver’s wrist.

Probably is the old Scubapro decompression meter. Not really a computer.

Duh. I have one. Mine is a Beauchat. Bend-o-matic does "compute". Sorta kinda. Early version of a Perdix - that's all.

It
It looks like a DCP decompressimeter by SOS (Turin), an analog device which was marketed by Scubapro and other Italian brands in the eighties.
Known also as a bend-o-matic device...

Back
Top Bottom