Water temperature website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luca Brasi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have found many websites that give water temperature, but they are often inaccurate or just give average surface temperature. Has anyone found a good resource for scuba travel water temperature

If you find one, let us know. For casual reference, I look at World Water Temperature | Sea Temperatures and mentally subtract 3 degF, which yields a decent match to my logs.

I have found many websites that give water temperature, but they are often inaccurate or just give average surface temperature. Has anyone found a good resource for scuba travel water temperature
Both of these provide reputable surface temperatures, based on satellites and good algorithms, unlike some sites that just grab any old temperature from anywhere and assume it is accurate. The satellite-based SSTs are likely to be more accurate than the arbitrary sensor in a random dive computer.
Sea water temperature. Sea surface temperature. Water temp sea, ocean, beach, resorts, country, regions, city
Sea Temperature Water Temperatures

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom