Card you’re most proud of earning?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm proud of all of them... except my PADI Scuba DIver... That one I'm embarrassed by, what a colossal waste lol.

It was my first warm vacation where diving was an option. My first time with a tank on, also my first trip with my now partner of 8.5 years and I didn't want to be away from her longer than necessary (she can't dive). I knew I wanted to learn, always have but I didn't want to 'waste time and money' getting my full OW card so I paid for the Scuba Diver cert. My instructor was urging me to just do the OW but I ignored him as if he was trying to upsell me. Should have listened to him. Utter waste of money and time as the very next trip I basically repeated the whole process and got my OW.

Rescue - that one was a lot of work. It just felt more "real" than the others. But the math, physiology, processes in all the other classes was pretty easy for me, so Rescue was the first one out of my comfort zone.

my Intro to Scuba Dive cert from 1978...I was fourteen by then. Must be somewhere in my mom´s

L. A. County... most rigorous course I've taken for a c-card

The card that I value the most, and was the most expensive to obtain, was Full Cave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom