Which Operators Are Doing Phuket Daytrips During The Pandemic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Said from someone who sez he isn't here. All of western Phuket is 80-90 percent closed. Chalong and Rawai are at least 50-60 percent closed (and many of the businesses still open have "For Sale" signs up. The only place I haven't been to yet is Phuket Town proper...which may be a little more open as it isn't a tourist center and caters primarily to the resident Thai population and to a lesser extent local expatriates.

By diving with your shop...no bias there And I asked what shops/boats were going out...not for specific recommendations. I already know many of the shops/boats so only wanted to know who was still in business. But I get it...times are tough so of course you're going to toot your own horn.

As for your advice, that sounds peachy to me...it's worth what I paid for it.

I see my avatar must have really triggered you...you're on a real nasty streak today.
As I said, enjoy your diving.

There was a little pop-up scuba event at Kata Beach this weekend, where some of the local diving vendors were touting classes, trips, and equipment specials. I picked up 3 dive day boat trips from Local Dive Thailand for B2800 a day or less than 1000 baht a dive. I bought 8 days of diving good until I use them. This special price is available all through April. The normal price is B3800 a day.

20210404_132441.jpg

20210404_132524.jpg

20210404_132546.jpg

20210404_132719.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom