Garibaldi and friends are no longer with us

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Contributor", that's pretty damn vanilla. It's like super corporate as well.

I didn't mind it but it did seem kind of odd being labeled as a marine organism. I was wondering if there would be a mullet, salp or tubeworm.

You will have to take that up with a higher authority. Ping: @The Chairman

I didn't mind it but it did seem kind of odd being labeled as a marine organism. I was wondering if there would be a mullet, salp or tubeworm.
Go red, and you can still be a tubeworm if you want to.

You mean I lost all my trophy points?! I had like 130 or 1,300 or something like that for the last 8 (?) years since the last changeover -- as did everyone else I looked at. Too bad I/we never knew what they meant before they fled.....

But I hadn’t yet traded in my trophy points for the stuffed panda I had my eye on. This sucks!!

As some might remember it was mentioned a few months ago that if you actually managed to get enough trophy points your reward was to go to FL and stay at the @The Chairman house for a week free of charge.

I think someone was getting close.
..and included all you can eat sushi :yeahbaby:

You mean I lost all my trophy points?! I had like 130 or 1,300 or something like that for the last 8 (?) years since the last changeover -- as did everyone else I looked at. Too bad I/we never knew what they meant before they fled.....

As some might remember it was mentioned a few months ago that if you actually managed to get enough trophy points your reward was to go to FL and stay at the @The Chairman house for a week free of charge.

I think someone was getting close.

True, and all you needed was 120 Trophy points. 130 points gets you a week's stay on Pete's luxury liveaboard christened @The Chairman. Here's how Trophy points were awarded:

1 First Message
Post a message somewhere on the site to receive your first trophy point!​

2 Somebody Likes You
Somebody out there awarded one of your posts a Like. Keep posting like that for more!​

5 Keeps Coming Back
30 messages posted. You must like it here!​

10 Can't Stop!
You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!​

10 I Like It a Lot
Your content has earned 25 Likes!​

15 Seriously Likeable!
Your content has earned 100 Likes!​

20 Addicted
1,000 Posts? Impressive!​

20 Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff
Your content has earned 250 Likes!​

30 I LOVE IT!
Your content has earned 500 Likes!​

Hmmm, that only adds up to 113 points. :facepalm:

upload_2021-3-19_7-50-10.png

Maybe that's why that tricky bastard went into hiding? I think his last name was Ponzi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom