El Moro needs help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there next few weeks and will put on my must-do list.
It's a permanent entry on mine. We eat there at least twice on every visit. I used to split the Zachariah X2 with my wife, but lately I have been loving their grilled conch con mucho ajo. I moosh the conch, garlic butter, black beans, and rice all together in a big mess and scarf it down. Yum. Where's my Xtabentun?

BTW, my local Spec's Liquor has started carrying D'Aristi Xtabentun. That's gonna save us about 20 pounds of luggage weight when we fly back from Cozumel.

Ray has got to hold on. If he has to close temporarily and lay everyone off so be it if the establishment is burning cash. The pent-up surge in travel is coming from the US as more and more are vaccinated and I believe it is going to hit like a tidal wave. The airlines are adjusting as more and more are booking future travel based on their anticipated vaccination timeline. The cruise ships may take a while but those who stay on the Island as a destination vacation are going to be returning in huge numbers in the near future.

We ate there in February for supper there was only 20 other tables of diners, Food was delicious as always. I hope they can hang on.

Ray has got to hold on. If he has to close temporarily and lay everyone off so be it if the establishment is burning cash. The pent-up surge in travel is coming from the US as more and more are vaccinated and I believe it is going to hit like a tidal wave. The airlines are adjusting as more and more are booking future travel based on their anticipated vaccination timeline. The cruise ships may take a while but those who stay on the Island as a destination vacation are going to be returning in huge numbers in the near future.
Sounds like the roaring 20s all over again. Wow this is going to be a lot of fun.

We ate there in February for supper there was only 20 other tables of diners, Food was delicious as always. I hope they can hang on.
Is that what you meant to say? I don't think there are 20 tables total in El Moro.

Our favorite place to eat! Someone please help him set up a go fund me page. Can't come down but I would contribute to Ray. We should not let this fail. Bill (I am so sick of this covid crap)

I agree with the gofundme. I won't be there until later this year, so cannot go by, but would be happy to send some $ to help out.

I agree with the gofundme. I won't be there until later this year, so cannot go by, but would be happy to send some $ to help out.

I hate to ask how many other favorite restaurants in Cozumel, not to mention dive ops, are also on the brink of closing.

oops 2 other tables and yes I would contribute to a go fund me page if it was set up by someone trustworthy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom