Suunto Zoop Novo vs. Cressi Leonardo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JonnieB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I need a new computer and am cross-shopping these two models. They both have everything I need and are from reputable manufacturers. The other thing I like about both are the oversize displays and large numerals/digits. They are also about the same price. Anyone with any thoughts one versus the other let me know.

Thanks.

About US$220.00.

It seems the selection for dive computer in Thailand is quite limited from what I could find on line.
How about Oceanic, should be a bit more expensive?

Keep looking and good luck.

About US$220.00.

It seems the selection for dive computer in Thailand is quite limited from what I could find on line.
How about Oceanic, should be a bit more expensive?

Keep looking and good luck.
Most major brands are available but it's best to buy the more popular brands because servicing is easier. As the op said, I'm interested in the Suunto or Cressi and not looking at others.

I have several Suunto Zoop and find them quite adequate. I use one myself and the others I rent out to guests when necessary. It’s a simple computer, tough, and it’s easy to change the battery myself - important when you’re in a remote location.

My previous comp was a Suunto Gecko but after 15 years it went into narcosis and died. So I'm familiar with Suuntos and like the big size and rugged oversize design of the Zoops. It has all that I need so I'm pretty much decided on it. Thanks for your feedback.

Back
Top Bottom