For Trade MK5 Original DIN Connector for MK6 Yoke or MK8 Cap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Somebody wants to trade an original MK5 Yoke Connector with a MK6 Yoke or a MK8 Cap?
Can you post a picture of exactly what you are wanting? I have a few yoke mk5s that I would swap to be Din and useful.

Sorry, seems that was not as clear as I thought.
Since the MK6 and Mk8s are just MK5s with a special Yoke Connector (for the MK6) or a particular Cap (no MK5 turret) and I have at least 15 MK5s, I would not need a complete MK6 or MK8 ( thought that might be maybe cheaper to send), just the Mk6 Yoke and the MK8 Cap.
Of course I would trade also a complete MK5 with 5LP Ports and 7/16 HP Ports for a complete MK6 or a MK8 (or just the Yoke or the Cap).
Hope that's more clear now......

Sorry, seems that was not as clear as I thought.
Since the MK6 and Mk8s are just MK5s with a special Yoke Connector (for the MK6) or a particular Cap (no MK5 turret) and I have at least 15 MK5s, I would not need a complete MK6 or MK8 ( thought that might be maybe cheaper to send), just the Mk6 Yoke and the MK8 Cap.
Of course I would trade also a complete MK5 with 5LP Ports and 7/16 HP Ports for a complete MK6 or a MK8 (or just the Yoke or the Cap).
Hope that more clear now......
Ok, but where the DIN connector fits in this scenario? DIN is in the title of the post...

Angelo, I have quite some MK5s 1sts with original DIN Connectors, which are rare in the US.
In my collection I'm still missing a MK6 and a MK8, which are rare in Europe.
So I would trade a MK5 with 5LP Ports and (or an) original DIN connector for a MK6, MK8 or just the MK6 Yoke Connector or the MK8 Main Cap.........

Thank you scubapor for bullying the scuba museum away
and thank you Kodak
and thank you some primary school teachers
and who would want to trade a din for a pneumatic

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom