Thank you for 19 years!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Blue XT^FSea goodbye letter1024_1.jpg
Blue XT^FSea goodbye letter1024_2.jpg
Blue XT^FSea goodbye letter1024_3.jpg
Blue XT^FSea goodbye letter1024_4.jpg

Man I will miss heading to the pier and hopping on Shamu or Bandita and seeing Pedro. I wish you all the luck in the world on your next steps. Thank to you and the crew for teaching me to be a better diver, the great world of backplates, the many friends I have made on your boats and for more than 150 dives with you.

Thanks for the great times & like Brian I'll miss being with Pedro. Wish him the absolute best of times should he actually find a way to retire. If he can't hack that lifestyle I'm sure I'll bump into him & get all caught up. It's a sad day & I'm truly glad I wasn't in your shoes making this decision. Businesses world wide have had to do it & it's not over yet from the sound of things. May the future hold better times & new ventures that both challenge & invigorate you. Stay safe & best of luck in wherever this leads you.

I am sorry to see you go, Christi. Best of luck in whatever you decide to do next.

Christi, your noted commitment to your employees and the sport is truly admirable. BlueXT might not physically exist any longer, but what you’ve done, experienced and shared with others and the way you did it, will live on in the minds and hearts of those who you’ve touched and never forgotten. IMHO, a valued return on your investment. Thanks for what you’ve done!!

Christi, Meeting you for the first time, 18 years ago, at the Caleta with your Scooter and Metal Cash Box, Diving and Learning valuable dive skills from Pedro, enjoying the sandwiches and homemade baked goods for surface intervals and all of the wonderful times we all had together, are just a few of the Very Good Memories we have of diving with Blue XTSea. We will always remember the good times. We wish you, Pedro and the entire staff the Very Best! Your involvement and accomplishments in the Diving Community of Cozumel have been and will continue to benefit Cozumel Diving. Onward and Forward, Mike and Sue Behm

So sorry, Christ, but I can completely understand. My 50+ dives with BlueXTSea were all very memorable. Hoping that you and Pedro have happiness and success in whatever you do next.

And this:
Man I will miss heading to the pier and hopping on Shamu or Bandita and seeing Pedro. I wish you all the luck in the world on your next steps. Thank to you and the crew for teaching me to be a better diver, the great world of backplates, the many friends I have made on your boats.

A wonderful note. I am sorry that I won’t be diving with you when we are able to return to Coz. Yes, please post where your staff end up. I really enjoyed them, they are wonderful. Also, Where is Arturo.
Best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Christi when I read your post I felt very sad inside. I am sorry to see you go. Thank-you for all the great information you have provided for us here on scuba board. Thank-you for all you have done for the dive industry on Cozumel. Best of luck in all your future endeavours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom