Rock Boots vs Integrated Boots and Floaty Feet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or avoid the nonsense altogether and don’t buy a suit that doesn’t work, neoprene socks/feet give nearly endless options.

I had two suits with socks/boots. My new custom DUI FLX Extreme with the Ultra Flex boots? Effing awesome. They fit. Love not having to worry about the separate boots. The socks bunching in boots drove me bats.

Get sh*t that fits and it’s not an issue. I don’t dive in conditions that require rock boots.

Ultra Flex boots further down on the page.

DUI | Drysuits & Diving Equipment from Diving Unlimited International

I had two suits with socks/boots. My new custom DUI FLX Extreme with the Ultra Flex boots? Effing awesome. They fit. Love not having to worry about the separate boots. The socks bunching in boots drove me bats.

Get sh*t that fits and it’s not an issue. I don’t dive in conditions that require rock boots.

Ultra Flex boots further down on the page.

DUI | Drysuits & Diving Equipment from Diving Unlimited International
Neoprene socks, boots to fit the situation, F’n awesome, forgetting boots is about like forgetting a regulator or fins, next fins permanently attached to the suit? :wink:

Ive just got socks on my drysuit, I like being able to chuck my dirty boots wherever and not roll them up with the drysuit and get that crap everywhere. Also being able to turn the suit inside out is a plus.

I vote for rock boots. You can lace them over you dry sock and your foot won’t slide around. I wear a pair of merino wool socks the .5 mm neoprene socks inside my fusion suit. With the boots rocket style fins, the bubble in the legs hasn’t been a big deal.

Love not having to worry about the separate boots.
Rock Boots were my personal "pain" either)))
Every time putting on or taking off Rock Boots I asked myself "Why?!", since with the other types of boots I would have been already ready))
Fortunately this all is in the past.

Yeah)) I found it very annoying for myself))
Fair enough. I just think with all the crap you have to do to get ready, putting boots on is piss easy. I have these so it literally takes 2 seconds.
54DEF915-62FC-43C7-B7FE-3EF06740D39B.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom