Force Fin Collectibles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob, Since Josh is passing on the purple hockey fins, I would like to purchase them. I sent you a note through "conversation".

Thanks,
Ok, up for purchase, could resale for over $1,500 or more. Only pair, my pair and they kick butt. Underwater Hockey Fin - Tan Delta Amethyst - Force Fin
3-hockey.jpg

The Ruby Slippers

Welcome to the Force Fin Fans

The Ruby Slippers

Welcome to the Force Fin Fans
Thanks, I've been a fan for 35+ years. I think of my red tan delta extras, which I've been using for the last 15 years, as my ruby slippers-at least that's what my wife calls them. Time to put on the new amethyst slippers.

Daily drivers are below. The blue pair I've been using for 30 years, initially for snorkeling now for swimming laps.

Attachments

• 20200617_150118.jpg
    20200617_150118.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 74
Thanks, I've been a fan for 35+ years. I think of my red tan delta extras, which I've been using for the last 15 years, as my ruby slippers-at least that's what my wife calls them. Time to put on the new amethyst slippers.

Daily drivers are below. The blue pair I've been using for 30 years, initially for snorkeling now for swimming laps.
Susanne and Robert picking up your special Hockey fins, but I plan to add some extra stuff to your order, just wait. !!!!!!
Scan_20210228-(8)-fw.jpg

Susanne and Robert picking up your special Hockey fins, but I plan to add some extra stuff to your order, just wait. !!!!!! View attachment 650980
Thank you, I really appreciate any extras. Can't wait to get the fins and take them for a spin now that the water has warmed back up here in Florida. First dive will be a deep reef that the Gulfstream flows over where sometimes I need plenty of kicking power to stay on it.

No joking the snap in your Pair is special, only made a few from a production company, the cost was too high. $150.00 per pair. Please do a snap test for us and get someone to do a snap test with any other dive fin on the market. . They just brought me your fins and will pack them up tomorrow. Again thanks. I like to reward good/smart customers with some thing to make the others jealous. I can wheel and deal since I own the Force Fin Company 100 percent along with Susanne Chess. Have plan to make us grow again with some new technology in manufacturing.

Attachments

• bob-sus-flag-2458.jpg
    bob-sus-flag-2458.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 55
No joking the snap in your Pair is special, only made a few from a production company, the cost was too high. $150.00 per pair. Please do a snap test for us and get someone to do a snap test with any other dive fin on the market. . They just brought me your fins and will pack them up tomorrow. Again thanks. I like to reward good/smart customers with some thing to make the others jealous. I can wheel and deal since I own the Force Fin Company 100 percent along with Susanne Chess. Have plan to make us grow again with some new technology in manufacturing.
It's probably going to take a couple of dives to get my legs used to them with the extra snap but that's what I want. Dove with my red tan delta extras on Saturday for the first time in months and my legs were tired that evening.

Thanks again for everything.

I think you will find that the Hockey Fins are easier on your legs than the Tan Delta Extras. The material returns more of the energy you put into them and the flex point makes for an easier kicking effort.

I found that I used less energy with the Hockey Fins than with my Tan Delta Excellerators - I felt like I was gently cruising and my wife was complaining that I was swimming away from her.

Arrick, packed up with many goodies for your kindness.UPS out today. I did notice the durometer is 78 which is easier on your legs..made for me OK...11-19-2009 used once in my home pool.
IMG_5243-fw.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom