Stretching the definition of "lightly used" until transparency is achieved . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting experience regarding Amazon.
I have NOT found any seller willing to post it to HK if they are from china!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are not that lucky as Singapore!(amazon.sg).
Political interference?

If it were not for cruising the classifieds, Sunday markets, junk shops, garage sales, ebay
I would not be a diver and own everything required except a chamber and a submarine

They don't send that sub to Australia perhaps a message or I'll use MyUSA
Mate pretending to be a shark in the bathtub that's where it all started for me
Hey I'll ask them if they have a ship to go with that sub, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

I hope the OP got things resolved to their liking.

My friend, for whom I originally did the work, finally, had things settled through Visa, when Paypal back-peddled and flip-flopped, for weeks, when dealing with that particular foreign purchase (even though the purchase was made through a supposed US address).

My advice is to always use the credit card associated with the Paypal account and not to depend upon the f**king 1970s Encounter Group-style circle-jerk, California navel-gazing negotiations that Paypal now brings to the table. The credit card companies -- all too familiar with rampant fraud -- don't play those games . . .

Ultimately, some of the items were sold for parts; and I wound up being the recipient of few, for my troubles . . .

I have rules I ebay by, one is I never buy something that costs more to ship than the purchase price.

I've always looked at the overall price of the item and shipping/handling charges, as some will have a great price, but make up the money in shipping. It was really bad at one time, before eBay charged the selling fee based on the total price of item including shipping & handeling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom