Bluegrass Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rpayne

Registered
Reaction score
Is anyone on here a member or know anything about them. I.E. meeting times, is the club still around..???

Things like that.

thanks
Rob

rpayne:
Is anyone on here a member or know anything about them. I.E. meeting times, is the club still around..???

Things like that.

thanks
Rob

Oh yes, they are still around and larger than ever. They meet over at the Raquet Club's restaurant once a month. I believe it's the 2nd Tues. of each month but you may want to check their website for specifics ( www.[COLOR=Navy]bluegrassdiveclub.com[/COLOR]) . Occasionally I will go over and have a col-beer with them and maybe drop of a few dozen Dive Training magazines for their patrons.

They have great deals on trips also. The problem is they take in upwards of 50 people on each trip so if you like a little seclusion, it's not going to happen.

They are definetly a fun group though.

LexingtonDiver:
Oh yes, they are still around and larger than ever. They meet over at the Raquet Club's restaurant once a month. I believe it's the 2nd Tues. of each month but you may want to check their website for specifics ( www.[COLOR=Navy]bluegrassdiveclub.com[/COLOR]) . Occasionally I will go over and have a col-beer with them and maybe drop of a few dozen Dive Training magazines for their patrons.

They have great deals on trips also. The problem is they take in upwards of 50 people on each trip so if you like a little seclusion, it's not going to happen.

They are definetly a fun group though.

That's great thanks for the info... I probably check them out on thier next meeting...

Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom