Closed Sayonara order PT2** The long farewell

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PSA

I've messaged every one today, please check your messages as soon as you can. If you've asked for something but have not received a message from me today please message me again as it means I've missed it.

Thank you
Simon

If you've not yet replied to my confirmation message can you please do so at your earliest convenience as I want to button it up within the next few days. Thank you.

As many already know Apeks upped its prices back in February, now Apeks parts have always been on the higher end of expensive. Well, over the past few weeks I've been checking a lot of Apeks parts prices and it's official, Apeks are now the most expensive on the market out of the big main players, yes, they even over took ScubaPro. A lot of "gasps".

As you were.

Pretty sure I've contacted everyone. Please confirm within 48 hours, my "plan" is to get this finalized Friday night my time. If you've not heard from me please contact me again whether it was for parts or manuals. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom