Perdix Ai - select button loose, computer still works

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CPRC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Noticed today the edge of button lifted. Obviously needs repair but wondering if anyone experienced this, do they know why it happened and what they did about it? The computer still works as normal. But the selector button is loose/squishy now.

Yep. I immediately contacted them. Was repaired under warranty. No problems. Amazing service.

Noticed today the edge of button lifted. Obviously needs repair but wondering if anyone experienced this, do they know why it happened and what they did about it? The computer still works as normal. But the selector button is loose/squishy now.

Sweet Deal...

Any updates from any of you? I just ended up with a loose button, not sure if the button is a seal?

Attachments

• 20220904_133927.jpg
    20220904_133927.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 148
Thanks for posting. Who knew?!

I sent mine for repairs. Shearwater says its a known issue
I’ve never seen this defect reported before or know of anyone who has experienced this - I wonder if it was a recent production issue with out of spec components?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom