Got to love halycon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formernuke

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
As some of you may remember I have a 12 year old halycon wing. The outer cover pretty much fell apart and I asked if it was replacement or just buy another. Someone mentioned send it to them so I did.

They replaced the outer cover under warranty on a 12 year old wing. I was shocked.

Sounds like the H tax was worth it!

Great to hear of outstanding customer service, especially with the Wal-mart standard accepted today.

Jay

Reactions: OTF
Sounds like the H tax was worth it!

Great to hear of outstanding customer service, especially with the Wal-mart standard accepted today.

Jay

Yup, glad I got it.

I have a 40 pound double, a 60 pound double and a 40 single on order.

Hmm I need another stimulus so I can stimulate my LDS some more.

I'm more surprised that your outer cover fell apart after 12 years than I am by the fact that they replaced it under warranty after that much time.
They're great :)

That is good to hear. When companies get positive public recognition for their customer service, they are more likely to continue it.

I recently had a failure of an old, used Wing (bladder) and a similar level of over-the-top customer service was unavailable from that manufacturer.

I'm not interested in mentioning the name, but there IS a difference in customer service between different companies.

WOW good to hear. Kudos to Halcyon.

As some of you may remember I have a 12 year old halycon wing. The outer cover pretty much fell apart and I asked if it was replacement or just buy another. Someone mentioned send it to them so I did.

They replaced the outer cover under warranty on a 12 year old wing. I was shocked.

Was it one of the wings with "Dir Dive Systems" in red lettering underneath "Halcyon" (in Blue)?
I have one that's fraying.

Was it one of the wings with "Dir Dive Systems" in red lettering underneath "Halcyon" (in Blue)?
I have one that's fraying.

If memory serves it was blue letters

Makes me wish my doubles wing was not DSS but Halcyon.

Back
Top Bottom