Hello from central PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hawkdoc60

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I just got certified Open Water last year and have a few dives in. I plan to get more classes in this year. I was preparing for the new season and researching some equipment for myself and my girlfriend, and happened upon this site. I have been lurking and reading today and decided I should introduce myself.

I live in central PA and dive at Dutch Springs in Bethlehem. I am looking forward to getting some salt water time in this year as well. I ultimately want to get my certs to wreck dive.

I am learning some great information on here from all of you. Being a noob to this, I hope you don't mind some noob questions.

Welcome! I’m not far from you, be happy to help with questions or if you’re stuck for a buddy. Dutch is fine, get some experience. There is world class wreck diving right off the NJ coast, couple nice salt water shore dives too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom