Latest entry requirement to Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's been about 1500 cases a day for 3 days running...so not that bad as the numbers haven't been growing much despite all the Songkran travel and family gatherings. However, the next 2 weeks (virus incubation period) will be crucial to seeing how things are going.

This hasn't stopped me from diving...did 4 shore dives off Kata Beach this week and a 3x boat dive today to the Rachas.

20210417_203533.jpg

This just out: No marine activities (e.g., scuba diving) from April 18-May 1 [at least].

Glad I just finished a 7 dive week.

Screenshot_20210418-045343_Facebook.jpg

4. You need smart phone to enter Phuket finally!!!

Well at least everything is very clear for any potential tourist who want to visit the Island now.
I assume the 7 days quarantine period is still applied.
Anyway, I am interested this winter only ie from Nov onward.

Well at least everything is very clear for any potential tourist who want to visit the Island now.
I assume the 7 days quarantine period is still applied.
Anyway, I am interested this winter only ie from Nov onward.

I imagine that by November, rules are gonna change at least half a dozen times. Me, I'm holding Phuket/Lanta as an option to spend December/January/February on a 3-month TR visa, but I won't be doing any actual planning until at least October.

I imagine that by November, rules are gonna change at least half a dozen times. Me, I'm holding Phuket/Lanta as an option to spend December/January/February on a 3-month TR visa, but I won't be doing any actual planning until at least October.
Rules may/not change between now and then. But at least we all know what is required to enter to the Kingdom at the moment. Unlike Indonesia which has been making a lot of noises since last year but has yet to show even a plan!! Pathetic.
It is too early to plan anything for this winter. My usual diving trip is less than 10 days in SE Asia but I am definitely make an exception for the next one.
Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom