SP G250 jam nut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can someone confirm if the 250 nut has the recessed section so it works with the S560/S600s?

Yes please that would be good.

for which are we taking numbers for? I once was in on one (G250), but then the next list somehow removed me....

I'd suggest commencing a new list (covering both nut options), and you copy and paste it to your post to include your personal update....

I assume we are making lists for both?

What about the Aura/R380 I sent you, does that perhaps fit the 600 series? Open Ocean Diver should have one of those in his hands soon.

What about the Aura/R380 I sent you, does that perhaps fit the 600 series? Open Ocean Diver should have one of those in his hands soon.
I don't know for sure. It matches the R-series nut dimensions for the R295 and the S600 uses the same nut, so it's a match to 11.755.120. But you say the Aura is a match to the R380, and that reg has a washer in between the nut and the case. That part is 12.155.115. Is that the plastic one?
If we want a hex nut with that smooth collar like the R295 nut, then machining the end of the latest G250 nut to create that short cylindrical collar without hex flats should do the trick.

Yup I beleive that is a plastic washer on the R380 and seem to remember it being a different shape from the metal one on the S620, but not sure.

for which are we taking numbers for? I once was in on one (G250), but then the next list somehow removed me....

I'd suggest commencing a new list (covering both nut options), and you copy and paste it to your post to include your personal update....

I assume we are making lists for both?
Should I start a new thread?

Back
Top Bottom