Scubapro everdry 4. Vs SEAC Warmdry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

griffon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for input from anyone with experience with both 4mm crushed neoprene scuba pro everdry and the warmdry Suite.

They seem pretty similar advertising wise... I would really appreciate some real world feedback.

I have been diving a bare tech dry trilam fot the last 10 years but, it’s falling apart. Anywater said it was kind of doa with multiple fail points... 3rd trip replacement...and I just don’t want to put more money into it. Course the LDS wants to sell me DUI or something instead.

I’m considering some other options, and I kind of hate rear entry, but these two do fall into my current price range (the warm dry in particular).
I generally dive Monterey CA areas.

Looking for input from anyone with experience with both 4mm crushed neoprene scuba pro everdry and the warmdry Suite.

They seem pretty similar advertising wise... I would really appreciate some real world feedback.

I have been diving a bare tech dry trilam fot the last 10 years but, it’s falling apart. Anywater said it was kind of doa with multiple fail points... 3rd trip replacement...and I just don’t want to put more money into it. Course the LDS wants to sell me DUI or something instead.

I’m considering some other options, and I kind of hate rear entry, but these two do fall into my current price range (the warm dry in particular).
I generally dive Monterey CA areas.

Here it is nearly a year later from your post and I have very similar questions. Did you end up making one of these your new dry suit? I’m ordering the Seac warmdry option myself... I have a friend who uses it and likes it very much. He has given me a lot of pros and cons. Biggest con is that it is heavy for travel and that it is rear entry, but otherwise he has been very pleased with it and our LDS owner actually uses one and likes it quite a bit as well. If you did purchase one what have your thoughts been? Would love to hear your recommendations.

Cressi desert Dry! By far the most comfy suit i've ever used, even more than my faithfull CNSE! Very well made, weights 4 kilos when dry,
Only thing i would change is a larger pocket for tech, but nothing that my tech shorts won't solve

Regards

In the price range, get Sea Skin Nova trilam. Proper self donning drysuit. I've been diving one in California for close to 2 years now, including Tech diving for more than a year. For a bit more you can get Frogman Abyss. Or spend few more hundred bucks and even get Frogman Tech that is built like a tank and will probably protect from smaller caliber firearms In any event, I think you'll be disappointed going from trilam to neoprene.

Cressi desert Dry! By far the most comfy suit i've ever used, even more than my faithfull CNSE! Very well made, weights 4 kilos when dry,
Only thing i would change is a larger pocket for tech, but nothing that my tech shorts won't solve

Regards

Considering buying... what's the price and regarding comfy, are you proportional built :wink:

Scubalab reviewed 10 neoprene drysuits in the April issue of Scuba Diving, say what you will. The Seasoft was the tester's choice. The Cressi Desert was the best buy. the Scubapro Everdry and Seac Warmdry were included in the review. Does not appear to be available online yet.

Scubalab reviewed 10 neoprene drysuits in the April issue of Scuba Diving, say what you will. The Seasoft was the tester's choice. The Cressi Desert was the best buy. the Scubapro Everdry and Seac Warmdry were included in the review. Does not appear to be available online yet.

Nice.Thx.

Considering buying... what's the price and regarding comfy, are you proportional built :wink:
Here in Brazil it's costing about US$ 1500,00, but our import duties are quite high, so my guess it would be cheaper in other places.
They don´t sell it online according to cressi website
And i do have some abdominal protuberance (Beer might have a role on that!) but it fits well

I had a seac warmdry, it wasn't warm and it wasn't very dry either. Mind you I was using it in Ireland and North of Scotland. Seriously, it was a comfortable suit but it's pretty lightweight. Easy recreational diving in water that is too cold for a wetsuit but not overly cold.

Back
Top Bottom