Pre-LOB hotel close to Maumere

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope, and Maledives still require at least 10 days quarantine after return. Mauritius or Seychelles would be better :)

Self quarantine at home? I know a German couple, whom I met in Carpe Vita last month that plan to go back to Maldives in October.

Self quarantine at home? I know a German couple, whom I met in Carpe Vita last month that plan to go back to Maldives in October.
Yes. We are headed for Sudan in 3 weeks time and Egypt in Oktober. So far we only have to quarantine at home for 10 days after Sudan with the possibility of a release after 5 days with a negativ PCR and for October we all hope that due to the vaccinations that requirement will be lifted. We shall see.
Indonesia is planned for next year (fingers crossed), but we have to lock in the LOB, as the spaces go fast due to all the cancellations last year and this year. We have a very good travel agent doing all that for us, and so far we are only down 300 Euro due to Condor going into receivership and have not lost any of our down payments.

I rescheduled my August trip to Sangalaki to next year, but the liveaboard wouldn’t make any decision until June (really?).

I still have not done anything on my February 2022 trip to Raja Ampat, other than 30% deposit made during pre-pandemic.

Also I’ll be gone to Forgotten Island in October, 2022. That trip is already sold out.

For those vaccinated - the vaccine you received may matter where you travel, at least fo now.
COVID vaccine brand matters if you’re traveling abroad - BusinessWorld
Written by who?
May be she will come to HK and get inoculated with BioNTec eventually! There is such a thing as privilege class in china especially party member!!! Who you know rules! HKSAR Gov won't dare to say NO to such a request from Peking.

We have a choice on either BioNTec and Sinovac.
25 persons have died after vaccination in HK and Sinovac is leading score by 21 : 4.

I am not suggesting anything on the matter.

COVID-19 Vaccines in HK: Comparison & How To Choose

Anyone who need to go to china has only choice!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom