Dive Curaçao Update: Coronavirus on Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks better today. Hope for further improvements to lock down in the next couple of weeks.

Beaches are OPEN!!! Come on down. We miss your beautiful faces.:yeahbaby:

Cool!

What is the restaurant situation?

A supremely pertinent question!

My wife and I have not cancelled our reservations for 6 June 2021. Julie at Go West keeps advising us to hold out. However, a large part of the puzzle for us are restaurants. I will be quite happy using our full kitchen at our All West apartment, but my wife loves eating at restaurants once a day. I have to admit that I also love it.

cheers,
markm

Restaurants are open but subject to outdoor dining at 50% capacity closing time at 8pm. Curbside pick up, delivery and drive thru is allowed. I would imagine that these restrictions will ease over the upcoming days/weeks.

Restaurants are open but subject to outdoor dining at 50% capacity closing time at 8pm. Curbside pick up, delivery and drive thru is allowed. I would imagine that these restrictions will ease over the upcoming days/weeks.

OK!

I am getting very excited. I am not deterred by the PCR and Antigen testing requirements. After all, I agreed to become a lab rat and got the experimental mRNA jabs just so I could travel to Curacao this summer and points beyond later (hopefully, the drug companies involved will be given medals years from now for their wonderful mRNA vaccines!).

May our paths cross in a few weeks!

cheers,
markm

Will be there on the 8th of June, looking forward to it with the diving restrictions lifted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom