MAGNIFICENT COLORS OF RAJA AMPAT IN 4K HDR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laval

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Please find the following link to my new video COLORS OF RAJA AMPAT IN HDR, in which I was trying to show magnificent colors of the Raja Ampat's marine life, biodiversity of which is the highest recorded on Earth. It's simply overwhelming.

The Raja Ampat (West Papua, Indonesia) lies in the middle of the Coral Triangle, where the Pacific Ocean meets the Indian Ocean. It is a home to over 540 types of corals, more than 1000 types of coral fish and over 700 types of mollusks.

I hope you like the video. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you for watching.

Thank you! A wonderful video brings back memories so of my trip there in January 2020. Fingers crossed we can get back. Any doubt I had about it being worth the travel hassles disappeared as I watched.

A dive buddy and I are planning to do Raja Ampat in the future when virus situation is better. We want to go to Bali and dive for around 3 plus weeks with Raja Ampat thrown in. We had wanted to do Bali for 3 weeks last March but that got cancelled.

Thanks for sharing this video.

Thank you! A wonderful video brings back memories so of my trip there in January 2020. Fingers crossed we can get back. Any doubt I had about it being worth the travel hassles disappeared as I watched.

Thank you for watching. I am glad you like it, and many thanks for your nice comments. I hope to go there in October, if possible.

Great video! Thanks for sharing.

Just out of curiosity, did you do the trip on your own or as a part of a group from one of the GTA dive shops?

Great video! Thanks for sharing.

Just out of curiosity, did you do the trip on your own or as a part of a group from one of the GTA dive shops?

Hi Hoag, most of my trips I plan and arrange by myself, as it gives me more flexibility. Also, it could be even more economical. I usually, prepare detailed trip reports with many tips how to organize the trip. Most of them I post on Scubaboard. Please let me know if you have any specific questions.

A dive buddy and I are planning to do Raja Ampat in the future when virus situation is better. We want to go to Bali and dive for around 3 plus weeks with Raja Ampat thrown in. We had wanted to do Bali for 3 weeks last March but that got cancelled.

Thanks for sharing this video.

Thank you for watching my video. I hope you would be able to go to Bali/Raja Ampat, as you planned before.

Thank you for watching my video. I hope you would be able to go to Bali/Raja Ampat, as you planned before.

I see lots of liveaboards in the indonesian dive forums looking for clients with 40% off 10 day cruises. Oh my oh my I am tempted to get a Social visa visit one of my clients in Jakarta then do a Bali Raja Ampat adventure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom