The Liberty range of CCRs versus the Optima range of CCRs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lots of things come into consideration. What are you asking for?

I'm asking for your unbiased opinion. I should point out that dealers are excluded unless...

I think I speak for everyone here when I say clearly we all prefer substandard machining, no deburring, out of tolerance parts, and no material certs for our life support. :facepalm:

Don’t even suggest QCA o_O

I think I speak for everyone here when I say clearly we all prefer substandard machining, no deburring, out of tolerance parts, and no material certs for our life support. :facepalm:

Don’t even suggest QCA o_O
LOL. Sarcasm aside, I guess the OP is asking whether anyone cares about build quality? Or maybe he is asking for a comparison of Liberty and Optima build quality?

I don't get it?

I think this is the result of a pissing contest in another thread...
I want to state factually and categorically that I won that pissing contest with the sex on the four corners monument.

I want to state factually and categorically that I won that pissing contest with the sex on the four corners monument.

mic-drop-gif-16.gif

Does...quality come into consideration?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom