Closed Summer order

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Since closing off last order I've had a few requests for items so am considering a "Summer Order" if interest is high enough to at least cover shipping.

I'll leave this open until end of May and see where we are at.

Please feel to message me with any interest. Please title your message "Summer order" so I don't get confused.

Cheers

PS I know there's a couple of folks I've yet to follow up with, I've not forgotten you just got busy finishing off SOP2, so sorry for the delay in replying. You'll hear from me over the next few days.

Just advised Scubapro have increased prices again, just trying to see what and by how much.

This increase combined with the Japanese yen falling faster than a lead balloon and the 100% shipping increase its looking a bit grim. Once I have more info I'll post back. Poo...

Looks likes kits have not been increased, only regs and parts.

I'll shut this order off June 6th.

Those who have messaged me I will have prices within 24 hours.

For anyone who wants anything feel free to message.

Cheers

I've not forgotten I still need to provide some people with prices, been a bit busy. You'll get them in the next day or so.

I still plan to close order off this Sunday June 6th so feel free to contact me if you want anything.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom