Closest Scuba Shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Cook

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Folks:

Brand new to ScubaBoard - thanks for the great site! I'm in Keene, NH (southwest corner) where Captain Dave used to serve us running Underwater Sports of NH. Sadly he passed several years ago, so finding a place for fills, equipment, etc. proved challenging. I had been going to Diver's Den outside of Concord (still a 90 min drive) but looks like they moved to the coast (good for them - bad for me).

Can anyone recommend a dive shop near Keene? I see there's one in Londonderry, NH or one bordering Lake Winnipesaukee... Any close of which you know?

Thanks and happy safe diving this summer!

Tom

You should hit the report button and ask for the mods to move this to the New England section. We have some divers from NE who post here regularly.

Aquatic Specialties in Merrimack. I haven't been in there in ages but it's the local shop for most of my diving friends in NH.

Hi Tom,
Another up-vote for Aquatic Specialties in Merrimack, NH. Dave, the owner is very friendly and super helpful, although I may be a bit biased as I instruct there :)

All the best,
Graham

Folks:

Brand new to ScubaBoard - thanks for the great site! I'm in Keene, NH (southwest corner) where Captain Dave used to serve us running Underwater Sports of NH. Sadly he passed several years ago, so finding a place for fills, equipment, etc. proved challenging. I had been going to Diver's Den outside of Concord (still a 90 min drive) but looks like they moved to the coast (good for them - bad for me).

Can anyone recommend a dive shop near Keene? I see there's one in Londonderry, NH or one bordering Lake Winnipesaukee... Any close of which you know?

Thanks and happy safe diving this summer!

Tom
Laports in sunapee, dive winni in wolfboro, watermark in laconia, there is a shop in merimack and one in londonderry too.

Back
Top Bottom