Looking to take an Underwater Photo Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am reaching out to see who, if anyone, on the island offers an Underwater Photo Class? I found 2 companies but it appears they are geared more toward training for a career and not a hobby. I am coming May 25th to June 6th and would like to dive with someone who can teach me how to take better photos.
Thanks

You know, that's a great question. Looking forward to seeing the responses.

@ChuckP

I've been a member here for several years & the only thing I've seen over the years was a once or maybe twice a year week course / seminar offered at Scuba Club. I can't say I've seen it mentioned in a while.

I cannot vouch for the companies but I have heard of some. One is offering short classes for individuals - Cozumel Underwater Photography School and is offering some online thing which may be in part due to lack of business due to the pandiemic. It might be worth checking out.
The other I know of in the past was run by a couple and for the life of me I cannot remember the name. It may have been for professionals.
That's what I've got.

Maybe Blue Magic?

Jay

Back
Top Bottom