Hi all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for sharing the subforum!
I know Barracuda and occasionally dive with them depending on the divesites I require, I usually enjoy a lot with them.

Barracuda are a good crew, I'm usually there most Fridays.

The dive sites around that area though are not very OW friendly as most are deeper than 20m.

Have you been to their new premises since they moved from the portacabins?

Welcome Dani! Happy to help if there’s anything you need, brendon at desertreefdive dot com

Howdy and Welcome to SB from Texas!!! Dive right in the water's fine!! Wish I can come dive with you some day, sounds great!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys

Ive been to Barracuda at the marine harbour in Fuj, have they moved from there?

Barracuda are still there, but they moved from the portacabins to a concrete building a few hundred meters into the marina itself.

Very nice setup with a classroom upstairs and better washing facilities, although I generally wash all my gear on the jetty before packing it into my car.

Hi Dani!

Welcome to the back of the bus - where the cool kids sit.

I also dive on the East Coast. Either alaqah or Fujairah.

We're happy to help and like Searcaigh, our resident UAE pro, suggested check out that thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom