Travelling / Boat Diving with Rebreathers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

42lbs with what you see in case. It is tight and takes some fiddling around but it can't move in there. I'm not really worried about padding or shock on a revo. I am eyeballing that IM2720 storm... bit more room and 4 pounds heavier which you can probably drop a pound taking the wheels and handle off....I just happened to have the 1600

Attachments

• IMG_2587.jpg
    IMG_2587.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 91
View attachment 663072 I leave the wing on, remove butt plate. I move the mav, inflator, spg around to the backside where the cylinders would be. Its really snug even a bit of a press fit with the weight bracket. It's well under 50lbs and I put my loop hoses in and some miscellaneous items, no cylinders. This is with the revo wing.... I have switched to a diverite transpac and wing which takes up more space and will travel with the loop, buttplate, and back pad separate. I mainly am just going back a forth with it from North Dakota to Florida. I just bring it home when I got something to play with or maintenance. I don't carry it on...here in the states they have this nasty habit of taking your carry on and checking it to your final destination which makes me nervous if not in a case.

Revo cover colour… how?

So literally a can of spray paint.

Where’s Banksy…

Is it just me wondering why @Superlyte27 hasn't gone on the rEvo offensive on this thread!
I only read the threads that interest me.

Dont think so, but I didn’t do the work. Some shop does them in south florida.

View attachment 663072 I leave the wing on, remove butt plate. I move the mav, inflator, spg around to the backside where the cylinders would be. Its really snug even a bit of a press fit with the weight bracket. It's well under 50lbs and I put my loop hoses in and some miscellaneous items, no cylinders. This is with the revo wing.... I have switched to a diverite transpac and wing which takes up more space and will travel with the loop, buttplate, and back pad separate. I mainly am just going back a forth with it from North Dakota to Florida. I just bring it home when I got something to play with or maintenance. I don't carry it on...here in the states they have this nasty habit of taking your carry on and checking it to your final destination which makes me nervous if not in a case.

Thanks mate,

That was helpful

I think I'll go with the iM2700 Storm CASE
Similar dimensions. hopefully fits the dreams :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom