Glove replacement recommendation for drygloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For inner gloves I use a glove designed for bicycle riders. Very thin (so I can use a camera) and reasonably warm even when wet. Bought a couple pairs ten years ago so no idea what brand they were but they work. Not warm enough for longer than an hour so if you are into tec you will want warmer. For really long dives they came with a removable liner. A bit thick for camera controls so I only add them occasionally.

I use these with the same glove system: Marigold latex gloves | Seattle Marine

$27 gets you a dozen, my current pair has been mounted for well over a year without any tears/holes/leaks.

For liners, I use military surplus wool gloves.
I also use the Marigold Industrial gloves with Ragg wool liners. I use them as pullovers and they seal well with SiTech rings..

Im confused which part you're asking for.
The Title says 'Liner' but the thead just says 'glove'.
Do you want the inside liner (wool/fleece) or new rubber?
I have 2 different weights of good quality thinsulate gloves purchased from my LDS. $10 and $15CAD

To clarify, looking for gloves.

Thanks for everyone’s help! From the recommendations I found a potential solution.

I also use the Marigold Industrial gloves with Ragg wool liners. I use them as pullovers and they seal well with SiTech rings..

where do you buy them in Canada?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom