Latest entry requirement to Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How are flights handled? Just direct international flights into Phuket? I usually fly into Bangkok, settle for a day or two, then continue onward. Are international visitors expected to have onward transport upon arrival in Bangkok for same day to Phuket?

How are flights handled? Just direct international flights into Phuket? I usually fly into Bangkok, settle for a day or two, then continue onward. Are international visitors expected to have onward transport upon arrival in Bangkok for same day to Phuket?

So far they're only talking about direct flights to Phuket, with a possible option of connecting in Bangkok via a dedicated terminal. You definitely won't be able to go out into Bangkok prior to completing 14 (or however many they decide on) days in Phuket sandbox or ASQ.

So far they're only talking about direct flights to Phuket, with a possible option of connecting in Bangkok via a dedicated terminal. You definitely won't be able to go out into Bangkok prior to completing 14 (or however many they decide on) days in Phuket sandbox or ASQ.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I guess no quarantine hotel in Bangkok to acclimate first? That would be fine too.

For me, it's about a 20 hour trek from San Francisco to Bangkok, so a break would be nice, before moving onward to Phuket. I don't need to go out, just adjust to the time and recover from the long flight.

1MQTG2p.png

From US West Coast, connecting in Singapore is probably your best option.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I guess no quarantine hotel in Bangkok to acclimate first? That would be fine too.

For me, it's about a 20 hour trek from San Francisco to Bangkok, so a break would be nice, before moving onward to Phuket. I don't need to go out, just adjust to the time and recover from the long flight.
You will need a flight ticket to Phuket, atm it looks like transit via Bangkok will be possible, as long as the ticket is to Phuket.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom