Covid testing in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is a Covid test required for flying within Mexico, not from or to USA?
I don’t think so. Only for going back to USA. Unless you go on Nautilus Liveaboards to Socorro or Guadalupe Island, then you’ll need to get it before boarding on their boats.

The US needs to eliminate that requirement for fully vaccinated people. I got tested by COSTA MED to come home from Cozumel and they use the 12 ft long swabs and it was HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. So bad i don't even want to travel again until the test requirement is lifted.

The US needs to eliminate that requirement for fully vaccinated people. I got tested by COSTA MED to come home from Cozumel and they use the 12 ft long swabs and it was HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. So bad i don't even want to travel again until the test requirement is lifted.

And eliminate it from those recovered from covid since their immunity is just as good if not better.

And eliminate it from those recovered from covid since their immunity is just as good if not better.

I think if you've recovered within a certain amount of time you are exempt, but i may be wrong

I had mine a couple of weeks ago; it was better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, but not by much. :D

But seriously, it wasn't all that bad and it was over in about 1 second.

Totally agree but how do they determine whether you’re vaccinated? Not from that flimsy paper CDC card which is easily the most forgable document in written history.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom