Travel vouchers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wildbill9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am not sure where to post this. We have travel vouchers from a cancelled trip to Bonaire valued at $785. We have been patiently waiting and it appears they are slowly reopening. Problem is Delta jacked their prices up. $1400 round trip when American is $708??? Does anyone know if it’s possible to obtain a cash refund this late since they cancelled the trip? Thanks for the help! Bill

I am not sure where to post this. We have travel vouchers from a cancelled trip to Bonaire valued at $785. We have been patiently waiting and it appears they are slowly reopening. Problem is Delta jacked their prices up. $1400 round trip when American is $708??? Does anyone know if it’s possible to obtain a cash refund this late since they cancelled the trip? Thanks for the help! Bill
Perhaps you should ask the airline.

I tried.....After a 2 hour wait I gave up

I tried.....After a 2 hour wait I gave up
Tough choice: wait a long time for a good answer, or get a quick random opinion on a forum.

You might try reaching out to Delta via a Facebook message. I had good luck getting expedited contact info from them in the past. YMMV

The Wednesday-to-Wednesday fares on Delta are much cheaper—randomly picking the last week of July, $735 from Cincinnati and $621 from ATL

The Wednesday-to-Wednesday fares on Delta are much cheaper—randomly picking the last week of July, $735 from Cincinnati and $621 from ATL

Yeah, flexibility is good, but sometimes hard to get away on the Weds. I looked at Spring 2022 > Saturdays were $1,700 > OUCH!!!! Wednesdays were $700. They are obviously pushing the mid-weeks.

Thanks tursiops! All I can say is “bless your heart”, scuba board has (almost) always given good advice, Facebook excellent suggestion. Thanks! Delta does not offer, at this time, midweek flights from Little Rock in December. To the helpful respondents thank you for your time. B

Thanks tursiops! All I can say is “bless your heart”, scuba board has (almost) always given good advice, Facebook excellent suggestion. Thanks! Delta does not offer, at this time, midweek flights from Little Rock in December. To the helpful respondents thank you for your time. B
You'll have to look at flying to ATL the night before. We're driving from LR to Memphis for our September trip for a Wednesday flight. But we're flying AA

US airlines were required to give refunds when requested when they cancel flights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom