My New Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One Christmas I got a Super Man AF and my cousin got Aqua Man. We were throwing them around in the backyard and his Aqua Man got stuck in the tree. I tried throwing my AF to knock his down but got mine stuck as well.

We then threw rocks trying to get them both down and ended up breaking the huge sliding glass door to the dining room. We asked the maid not to tell my mom, guess we were hoping she'd think it was an act of God , but of course she told her what happened. We both got a huge ass whooping that day with a belt.

Yes, dish. Where does one order something like this and how much?

I am already going over choices in my head....

One Christmas I got a Super Man AF and my cousin got Aqua Man. We were throwing them around in the backyard and his Aqua Man got stuck in the tree. I tried throwing my AF to knock his down but got mine stuck as well.

We then threw rocks trying to get them both down and ended up breaking the huge sliding glass door to the dining room. We asked the maid not to tell my mom, guess we were hoping she'd think it was an act of God , but of course she told her what happened. We both got a huge ass whooping that day with a belt.
AF?

That costume dates back to at least the 60's, possibly the 50's. I couldn't find any good screenshots of what he looked like in the 50's comics.
Not sure of the date, but this is #6.

10008821-FC.jpg

Aquaman (Arthur Curry) is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Created by Paul Norris and Mort Weisinger, the character debuted in More Fun Comics #73 (Nov. 1941).[1] Initially a backup feature in DC's anthology titles, Aquaman later starred in several volumes of a solo comic book series. During the late 1950s and 1960s superhero-revival period known as the Silver Age, he was a founding member of the Justice League. In the 1990s Modern Age, writers interpreted Aquaman's character more seriously, with storylines depicting the weight of his role as king of Atlantis.

Absolutely fantastic suit the chicks will dig it

I'm with couv about the shrinkage

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom