Greetings from Germany

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maxschne

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,
my name is Max and I´m from Germany. I got certified in 2011 and was sporadically reading the forum. Today I decided that it might be time to join, so that I can contribute to conversations I´m interested in.

I´m now starting to return diving after I´ve stopped it for around 3 years. While I was only a “vacation diver” before my time-out (80 dives total), I´m preparing to get into cold water diving.

Welcome! Hope you'll post some trip reports from areas you dive. Cold water has its fans, too.

Richard.

Cold water diving in Germany can be very challenging, but rewarding!
I love it :)

If you got any questions feel free to ask.

Howdy and Wilkommen aus Texas!! Glad you joined the board. We'd all love to hear reports about your German dives. Been in any of those phenomenally clear lakes in Southern Bavaria?

Hi Max. Where will you most likely do many of your cold water dives!

For the beginning definitly in Germany, but at the moment I´m not sure where specifcally, as I´m currently in the process of relocating, but probably it will be mostly the central and western part of Germany.

Howdy and Wilkommen aus Texas!! Glad you joined the board. We'd all love to hear reports about your German dives. Been in any of those phenomenally clear lakes in Southern Bavaria?

These lakes are definitely on my list for the future, but not at the moment.

Wilkommen aus der USA! Ich habe eine deustche Frau geheiratet, und wir beiden Deutschland vermissen. Wann ich habe in Bayern gelebt, ich hatte viele schöne Seen und Flüsse gesehen. Viel Spaß! Wann du hast ein Drysuit, kalt wasser solltet kein Problem sein. Und wann du vielleicht der USA in der Vergangenheit besuchst, bitte mir ein Nachricht schicken und vielleicht wir können zusammen tauchen. Ich bin auch hier ein neues Mitglied, aber du musst irgendwann anfangen!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom