Closed OTS Guardian Like New - SOLD

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
OTS Guardian Full Face Mask $720 - **Free Shipping** - Only used on 2 dives so far but continuing to dive this mask until it is sold. I really enjoy this mask and everything is in perfect condition. I'm simply looking to get into doing more side mount diving so full face mask isn't ideal.

upload_2021-6-16_23-48-21.jpeg
upload_2021-6-16_23-48-42.jpeg
IMG_4074.JPEG

Does one need special training to dive with a full face mask?

Does one need special training to dive with a full face mask?
IMO anyone diving a full face mask should understand and practice switching to their AAS and backup half mask, how to equalize, proper fitting, etc.

Courses are offered for this through the major training agency but for me personally was comfortable with independent research and practice in a confined environment.

OTS Guardian Full Face Mask $720 - **Free Shipping** - Only used on 2 dives so far but continuing to dive this mask until it is sold. I really enjoy this mask and everything is in perfect condition. I'm simply looking to get into doing more side mount diving so full face mask isn't ideal.

View attachment 665878 View attachment 665880 View attachment 665882
Why is diving a fullface not ideal for sidemount? You could install a switch block with two quick disconnects for LP from each tank.

Reactions: JFS
Where / when did u purchase the mask?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom