Feeling like a newbie again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yo
I just reserved a convertible bug with them last night and it's $35 a day, still with full insurance. I think I might have paid $30 a day when I was last there 6 years ago? Can't really complain about that. Still a smoking deal.

You might not be enjoying that convertible if you were here this week. Probably better to rent a boat instead. :)

Wow, that was quick. Sounds like they had been wanting to increase and she was vetoing it. Define "a bit".

I'm fairly detail oriented, but committing before and after prices for a one day car rental while I'm on vacation in Mexico to my memory is thankfully, not something that I do. Sorry I can't be of more help.

You might not be enjoying that convertible if you were here this week. Probably better to rent a boat instead. :)

Ha! Hey if I get some extra bottom time on the drive to dinner that's ok. I've got the gear! Might need to pack a snorkel for the car though.

Reactions: JFS
Are there ATMs inside of the municipal building? I have typically used the bank ATMs that are near Benito Juarez Square that are in a bank but the ones you mention seem really convenient for when we go to Mega or Chedraui.
Yes. when you go into the Melgar side of the building there are two on your right and one on your left. I always use the red one on the right for no particular reason other than that I have been using it for years with no problems other than one self inflicted one => after the transaction is over there is a 5-7 second delay before it spits your card out, which is plenty of time to walk away without the card, which is what I did a few years ago. If you do that, after a few seconds the ATM pulls your card back in and shreds it. Ever since then every time we stop for pesos my wife yells from the taxi, "Don't forget the card!". Yes, dear. :D

Ha! Hey if I get some extra bottom time on the drive to dinner that's ok. I've got the gear! Might need to pack a snorkel for the car though.

Snorkel and mask...its coming down hard now. Downtown the drains are overflowing. Im driving our beetle because i took my hardtop off my jeep.

I really appreciate all the answers and suggestions. I'm glad to hear that Mateo is still with BA and still has Ohana. The first time we ate there was shortly after it opened!

Our dive plan, since we arrive in the evening, is for a shore dive the first morning we are there just so everyone can become comfortable in the ocean, with boat dives in the afternoon. The other two diving days will be boat dives only in the morning. While I'd be happy to do two boat dives a day, I think I would be the only one...

Are there specific suggestions for beach clubs? It's possible the kids might prefer a day or afternoon of just chilling on the beach rather than exploring.

I'm fairly detail oriented, but committing before and after prices for a one day car rental while I'm on vacation in Mexico to my memory is thankfully, not something that I do. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Then probably best to not allege that prices have gone up in the past 11 days. Just sayin'

I really appreciate all the answers and suggestions. I'm glad to hear that Mateo is still with BA and still has Ohana. The first time we ate there was shortly after it opened!

Our dive plan, since we arrive in the evening, is for a shore dive the first morning we are there just so everyone can become comfortable in the ocean, with boat dives in the afternoon. The other two diving days will be boat dives only in the morning. While I'd be happy to do two boat dives a day, I think I would be the only one...

Are there specific suggestions for beach clubs? It's possible the kids might prefer a day or afternoon of just chilling on the beach rather than exploring.

Mr Sanchos beach club. Lots there. Food, drinks, water toys

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom