Regulator Service Technician Training - Unrestricted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One, and possibly two slots have opened up for Aug 27-29's Seminar.
Making lots of adjustments to hopefully improve what was a great weekend together last month!

One, and possibly two slots have opened up for Aug 27-29's Seminar.
Making lots of adjustments to hopefully improve what was a great weekend together last month!
What are the times for those days? Wife and daughter will be out of the country. Perfect time for me. Though the pizza boxes may have piled up by then!

For you on the West Coast, first session will be Fri eve 5pm-7pm (East Coast 8p-10p). You can check in for 30 min or for the whole two hours, and I'll be staying online even later for those with "issues". The intent is to crack open the first stages and remove second stage faceplates to assess for verdigris corrosion, and address balky "frozen" regs without damaging the body. If your stuff is clean and easy, it'll be a short session. No theory Fri nite. That's saved for you cleaning your parts while I relax over a cocktail...:D

Saturday is pretty much per the schedule up in post #2: 7AM-4PM Saturday (Pacific Time) and 7AM-3PM Sunday, with an optional free-for-all from 3:30PM-7PM Sunday evening for esoteric stuff and Q&A.

Long weekend...

PM sent

If you still have Aug or Oct spots I'd love to attend. I'm in Australia but would prefer August as work may be a bit iffy on the very last session in October.

Many thanks for the effort I can see is going into this.

I have just had two slots open up for the Aug 27 eve, Aug 28-29 Seminar, due to summer vacation conflicts.

Please PM me if you'd like to attend. We're starting to send out preparatory e-mails regarding necessary tool purchases and advance reading.
Thanks for everyones' interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom