Latest entry requirement to Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How bad is monsoon season really? I see it rains on average 19 days in Phuket in August but it does that here (Cozumel), it just rarely ever rains all day, heck our weather forecast is a joke, it calls for rain every day... Then we of course have hurricane season, last year we had two real close together that was interesting but......

Maybe I will wait till Novemberish but maybe I can slip away in late July but I'd have to go thru Bangkok - find a way to at least. For me, it's $1000 round trip to Bangkok out of Cancun - cost almost that to go to the Bahamas....

Diving ain't a super high priority and I'd be there or in the area 6 weeks or so......

How bad is monsoon season really? I see it rains on average 19 days in Phuket in August but it does that here (Cozumel), it just rarely ever rains all day, heck our weather forecast is a joke, it calls for rain every day... Then we of course have hurricane season, last year we had two real close together that was interesting but......

Maybe I will wait till Novemberish but maybe I can slip away in late July but I'd have to go thru Bangkok - find a way to at least. For me, it's $1000 round trip to Bangkok out of Cancun - cost almost that to go to the Bahamas....

Diving ain't a super high priority and I'd be there or in the area 6 weeks or so......
In general it is not really bad. Yes, those stats can give am inaccurate picture of the effects on the ground of rain, see here for a more practical overview.

In general it is not really bad. Yes, those stats can give am inaccurate picture of the effects on the ground of rain, see here for a more practical overview.

That is a more accurate look. We get people all the time worried that it shows rain/storms in the forecast everyday they are supposed to be here but yet they may never see a drop of rain in the whole week..... Thank you

So everyone vaccinated there has had something that works half the time....... Ugghhh

Works half of the time is not correct. Also don't forget that vaccinations, including second jabs, are at full speed at the moment.

The article said it was just over 50% effective is what I reffered too... I'm getting a jab in Miami I think, one shot and done.

And flights from Bangkok to Phuket leave about every two hours or so the schedule says :yeahbaby:

$1100 roundtrip from Cancun to Bangkok, one stop :cheers:

The article said it was just over 50% effective is what I reffered too... I'm getting a jab in Miami I think, one shot and done.

And flights from Bangkok to Phuket leave about every two hours or so the schedule says :yeahbaby:

$1100 roundtrip from Cancun to Bangkok, one stop :cheers:
Fully vaccinated ie. at least 2wks and under 1yr(?) prior to your arrival at Thailand.
Need to apply for the Cert of Entry through Thai Embassy first.

How bad is monsoon season really?

Me having a very bad monsoon season in Phuket two days ago...

IMG-20210616-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20210616-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20210616-WA0005.jpg

In fact it's so bad, I did two shore dives from Kata Beach today...and am doing three dives at Racha Island tomorrow.

So everyone vaccinated there has had something that works half the time....... Ugghhh
Please don't spread Covid-19 misinformation on the Forum...save your trolling for elsewhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom