New diver from Milton Keynes area in the UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the Board, Steve. With over a hundred dives, you're not "new" to the sport, so we'll spare you from advice you already know about. Enjoy the trip to Greece (this coming from someone who has never dived outside the Eastern US), and don't be a stranger to the other topics on this board.

Howdy! and Welcome from Texas! Where are you diving in Greece? Please let us know all about it when you return. Glad you joined up!

Welcome to SB!

Where have you dived before?

@wetb4igetinthewater , any input about Greece for the OP? I'm sure somewhere on the board we have a member who actually lives in Greece, but you came to mind.

@wetb4igetinthewater [/USER] , any input about Greece for the OP? I'm sure somewhere on the board we have a member who actually lives in Greece, but you came to mind.

A place I really want to go is Alonissos to dive that Roman wreck. I'd like to snorkel off Pavlopetri and Kefalonia.

@stepfen lives in Greece and is a better person to talk to

Greece is also a cave diving destination. If anyone is interested in that, I'd connect them with Stratis Kas (who is easily found ion FB).

For someone who would like a tour of the islands with diving, I'd connect them in contact with Apostolos Roditis, owner of Ulysses Adventures liveaboard.gr).

Here's a list of divable wrecks in Greece (but in Greek)

Attachments

• Ναυάγια στις ελληνικές θάλασσες (1830-1951) - Παναγιώτης Τριπόντικας.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 46
Welcome @Steve Murray .
Where about Greece are you going?
I live in Chania/West Crete, but apart from around here I haven't dived anywhere else around Greece (!).
If you are coming to Crete I can help giving highlights.

Hello from just up the road in very rainy Northamptonshire!

(practically need scuba gear to go outside at the moment.....)

Back
Top Bottom