Closed WTB: Used Shearwater Peregrine

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr.337

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
as title states i'm looking to get a used Peregrine for the wifey. Before I buy one brand new I was seeing if there was anyone who had a gently used one for sale?

One here:

Disclaimer no affiliation w him

Attachments

• B37EE4BB-BB20-498C-8381-82A25F5A59BC.jpeg
    B37EE4BB-BB20-498C-8381-82A25F5A59BC.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 132
got one taken care of thanks for those who reached out to me.

Would you mind messaging me what you paid for a used peregrine? Trying to get a sense of what they are going for since not many are available

Would you mind messaging me what you paid for a used peregrine? Trying to get a sense of what they are going for since not many are available

i had a few at the 375 range. people wouldn't ever reply back to me and i got thinking if 375+ shipping = almost 400 what's another 50 for a brand new one from a LDS or Amazon?

So i bought a new one from amazon shipping free and will be here in 2 days. o well

Ya agree. Used gear needs to be typically at least 25-30% off for me to justify it. (though do keep in mind you'll pay 6%+ tax on a lot of stuff new as well).

$350ish would be fair to me I think, but def not $400 lol.

i had a few at the 375 range. people wouldn't ever reply back to me and i got thinking if 375+ shipping = almost 400 what's another 50 for a brand new one from a LDS or Amazon?

So i bought a new one from amazon shipping free and will be here in 2 days. o well

Good decision. 11% discount for used is basically a waste of time.

Setting aside the used condition & reduced shelf-life, there's also the issue of warranties and manufacturer service. I don't know shearwater's warranty policies, but I have noticed a number of manufacturers offer better perks (warranties, free service, etc) for the initial purchaser, but may not offer that for 2nd-hand purchases.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom