2021 Bonaire roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Booked my airfare on American. Had to alter my dates a bit, but all is good. @uncfnp & @Soloist , sorry we'll miss each other, but see you in the Sea of Cortez. @scubadada , wear something recognizable as you get off the plane and I'll wave at you. :happywave: Gotta luv dive freedom...:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Oct 6-20.......................AdivingBel & wife................................AA.................................Beachcomber Villas

Uncfnp with @Soloist tagging along. November 13 to 24. Flying AA and staying at one of Connie’s 4 Port Bonaire condos, OceanScape.

Diving with Dive Friends. Planning car rental with AB Carrentals.

And of course, Lunch at Kite City food truck! :yeahbaby:

We'll be arriving Nov 27, staying at OceanScape right after you. Our first time staying there - can't wait !

Nina and Paul are going to Captain Don's Aug 25 to Sept 4, 2021. :bounce:

Supposed to go last summer, pushed it back to this summer but things were too iffy when we had to make final decisions, so pushed the trip back yet again to summer 2021... United, can't even recall where we're staying . . .

Supposed to go last summer, pushed it back to this summer but things were too iffy when we had to make final decisions, so pushed the trip back yet again to summer 2021... United, can't even recall where we're staying . . .
Same here United cancelled in 2020, so we made it a 2-week trip and staying in two different condos in Port Bonaire and Leaving tomorrow night.

Same here United cancelled in 2020, so we made it a 2-week trip and staying in two different condos in Port Bonaire and Leaving tomorrow night.

I hope you have a blast! Looking forward to your trip report. We opted to go to St. Croix this summer so we wouldn't lose our airfare credit and I wouldn't have to take a COVID test to get back home (long story, but my nose bleeds easily and profusely--can manage that at home when I will have to take pre-trip test, but was leery of having to do that and probably starting to gush when away from home/in a foreign country).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom