Cyklon “Silent Diver?”

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would only need the 2nd stage for prototyping. The problem is (as I understand it) that most/many manufacturers change the "plastics" on their regulators annually so that they look cool and up-to-date.

Now, I can clearly see why Sweeney Engineering‘s first foray into scuba after-market products, began with the Poseidon Cyklon, whose design has changed little, if any, since the time of Eisenhower . . .

Hi @The2ndBest ,

The reason I mentioned the Scubapro 109 is because it has not been in production since the 90's, but it is still a very popular model.
Since it has not been production for decades, Scubapro can't really change anything on all the existing units out there.

The regulator was in production since the late 60's into the mid 90's so there are many of them out in service and it performs extremely well.

The regulator has a metal case with a snap-on exhaust T, so that may present a bit of a challenge.

If you Google Scubapro 109, you will see plenty of images.

Hi
Is your system similar to the "filter dome" on a FGT scr rebreather?

Just did a quick google search on that. Yes it functions similarly although I think that device is using a screen

Just did a quick google search on that. Yes it functions similarly although I think that device is using a screen
Don't know if it is usefull for you but from the manual:
Page10.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom