French from Hong Kong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry! Have not dive in HK at least 20 yrs.
The best is off the Sai Kung and Clearwater Bay ie. Eastern side.

what's you favorite spot in HK guys ? @Centrals @jale @arthurng311

I am tech diving oriented diver and have preferred "secret" spots, waglan island ss hsin wah wreck had been amazing for me as well as nine pin islands, and the 70m dive i did at lo chau mun, Ma Wan diving is spectacular as well when the vis is good which is almost never but the soft corals at 40m wows me everytime i visit there

Like arthurng311, dive tech and even teach rebreather but happy diving a single tank :)
In HK, I like the simplicity of shore diving: look at the weather, put my tank or small rebreather in a bag and ride my motorbike to go to the dive site :)
Would be interested diving the spot arturng311 mentioned though :) :)

I am tech diving oriented diver and have preferred "secret" spots, waglan island ss hsin wah wreck had been amazing for me as well as nine pin islands, and the 70m dive i did at lo chau mun, Ma Wan diving is spectacular as well when the vis is good which is almost never but the soft corals at 40m wows me everytime i visit there

waouh... that's impressive, I am not yet gone beyond recreational, did not imagine there were 70m depths spots, but there are. bomb dump place though :gas:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! We're glad you're here!

he, @arthurng311 , how do you go diving Lo Chau Mun ? What kind of hazards at the bottom ?
I wanna plan something around there when the viz is good enough.

Hi !

Welcome on board and glad to see you're already addicted 😜.

When the situation will be better, don't forget there are hundreds of nice diving sites in the old country 😇

Have faith in a fellow countryman 😁

Hi !

Welcome on board and glad to see you're already addicted 😜.

When the situation will be better, don't forget there are hundreds of nice diving sites in the old country 😇

Have faith in a fellow countryman 😁
We have to spend 21 days quarantine on our own expenses in a designated hotel back in HK. I wish I could take some time in France.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom