New charges for Sotis (Add helium)and Emilie Voissem (Nexus Underwater)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of the countries listed in post #96 -- or NOT listed in post #97 -- only a few have good diving. Indonesia looks pretty good....

Or Libya?
I see what you did there.
I chuckled.

I was told the motion for travel has been answered by the court and there is something about return of property prior to trial. Anyone have any info on this new stuff?

I was told the motion for travel has been answered by the court and there is something about return of property prior to trial. Anyone have any info on this new stuff?

The Court entered an ORDER, not an answer, to the unopposed motion for PS to travel to MX.

He was due to return from MX on July 6, 2021

and

Upon return surrender his passport to the Pretrial Services Officer

Perhaps he is trying to sell this unit?

For Sale: Quetzal H3, Akumal, Quintana Roo - More on POINT2HOMES.com

Attachments

• 69 USA v SOTIS VOISSEM ORDER Off to Mexico Case 1:19-cr-20693-PAS.pdf
    65.6 KB · Views: 210
Going 'on the lam' in Mexico or further afield?

Peter bolts and she may be on the hook for the balance of the bond. Rough ride for the doc, who married Peter in 2015 - perhaps more than she bargained for?
I thought it was the bondsman that was on the hook. That's when then send the bounty hunter.

No filings in the case since the June travel order for Sotis.

Lots of action scheduled - the kickoff is three weeks from today, September 10, 2021

ORDER SETTING JURY TRIAL AND PRETRIAL CONFERENCE

THIS MATTER came before the Court for a status conference. As discussed with Counsel, and announced at the status conference; it is

Ordered that:

1. This matter is specially set for a jury trial to commence on Tuesday, October 12, 2021, at 9:00 a.m.. The trial is estimated to take seven (7) days;

2. On or before Friday, September 10, 2021, the Government and the Defendants shall file:

<<<>>>

5. A Final Pretrial Conference shall be held on Thursday, September 16, 2021, at 10:30 a.m.,

6. At the Pretrial Conference, the Government shall submit its proffer of the anticipated evidence related to death threats allegedly made by Defendant Sotis

Attachments

• 66 USA v SOTIS VOISSEM Setting Jury Trial Pretrial 1:19-cr-20693-PAS.pdf
    116.1 KB · Views: 100
Does anyone know who these expert witnesses are?

4. Consistent with the Parties’ oral stipulation made at the status conference, the qualifications of the Government’s two experts, Michael Tu and James Marsh, [DE 25, 26] are not contested and the Court accepts them as qualified experts;

Back
Top Bottom