Off Topic birth control pills question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

one4scuba:
So your saying that the sole reproductive choice men have is to choose not to have sex, men cannot choose to abort the baby, men cannot choose to have the baby, that all those choices only women get, not men?

ah.... yeah?

one day, everyone grows up (one hopes)

H2Andy:
absolutely.

if a man wants reproductive control, he has two choices:

1. keep his pecker in his pocket; or

2. a vasectomy.

what is it so hard to understand about the fact that once the woman
is pregnant is her choice? she can certainly discuss it with you, and
take your views into account... but then again... she might not.

that's the risk guys take.

If it affects his body for 18 years and it is half his genetic material, why do guys have only 2 choices Andy but women have many more?! That is not reproductive equality.

I love how that issue is being skirted and instead the inequality is just repeated over and over.

one4scuba:
If it affects his body for 18 years and it is half his genetic material, why do guys have only 2 choices Andy but women have many more?! That is not reproductive equality.

dude, when you get pregnant, you can do whatever you want with your
body.

fair enough?

lol, since when is "dude" an insult?

When it is directed at a woman, that is when.

really? i call my wife "dude" all the time

(won't tell you what she calls me, will get me banned)

I think that this thread shifts to the dangerous direction. Let me remind you that the major topic are contraceptive pills. Not the fact who has which half of the responsibility.
We don't want the war of sexes here, do we?
Mania

that's true.. sorry for the hijack...

back on track!

So that I can understand how you want to moderate this thread, at what point did the conversation become a "dangerous" war of the sexes, when a woman moderator first suggested many posts ago that men don't invent good birth control because it allegedly has no impact on them at all, or when a woman decided to challenge that sexist assertion?

Thanks. :)

Any other women here also experience amenorrhea and use it as birth control?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom