Help from a member of "Spearboard"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... you will not receive any congratulations from me as a freediver, unless you prove to me that you are so physically challenged (lardass, old age, or other medical reasons) that scuba was your only option.[/I]

Speaking as an aging lardass with medical reasons, scuba may not be my only option, but it is my best option.

Now if I could only hear or read the word "Spearo" without thinking of Agnew.

http://spearboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8

SpearBoard California Section posts are mainly about spearfishing, abalone, crabbing, lobster, etc. as well as related gear and equipment.

There are many good discussions on gun builds on the SpearBoard and also good ideas on customizing gear.

I do notice that some Spearos are seasonal while we freedive year round between storms since our waters sometimes are actually warmer in the winter in our area.

OK, I have gotten zero response to my request to join spearboard almost a week ago too.

FloridaRanger, please send your request to Tony Grogan at this email address:

enter@bellsouth.net

He will take care of getting you on board. And despite an assertion that Spearboard is mainly a california political site, that is an outright lie. Why anyone would make such a preposterous claim is beyond me. As cdomlson is a competitor, I would imagine him making such a remark.
Anyway, after you get signed up, you will be able to judge for yourself. Good luck.

I know this thread is waaayy old bit im trying to contact spearmax to get added - email bounces back

It's pretty dead over there. Mainly old guys unwilling to do social media and a couple of kook conspiracy theorists who don't dive. I only go to see the old guys occasionally. Dumpster Diver is jfjf over there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom