Trip Report Carpe Vita Real Time Review: March 7-18, 2021 Trip to Maldives Deep South

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are leaving for the Maldives August 12th and flying Qatar Airways from San Francisco, Ca. We booked the business class and they have the lay down seat/ cubicles...... we are very excited to be able to sleep for the long haul. Do you have any recommendation for the flight, lay over in DOH. We are staying one night in Male before getting on the dive boat.

Reactions: Dan
We are leaving for the Maldives August 12th and flying Qatar Airways from San Francisco, Ca. We booked the business class and they have the lay down seat/ cubicles...... we are very excited to be able to sleep for the long haul. Do you have any recommendation for the flight, lay over in DOH. We are staying one night in Male before getting on the dive boat.
Indeed! That's the best way to travel in the long haul flight.

Sorry, I have no recommendation for the flight, lay over in DOH. I have never been laid over in DOH. My lay overs were either in Paris or Istanbul.

Staying one night in Male before getting on the dive boat is a good idea to get yourself acclimated to the new time zone and getting rid of the jetlag. Just don't go to sleep before the local night time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom