F×<[$%> weather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You lost a second stage at FTW? When on Sat? Sounds like a job for my metal detector.
Are you busy next Saturday morning? I am going with my good reg, and I will find that second stage. I would love to see that metal detector in action as I imagine buying one someday.

Are you busy next Saturday morning? I am going with my good reg, and I will find that second stage. I would love to see that metal detector in action as I imagine buying one someday.

I don't usually plan that far ahead. That's a long time, it may not be there in a week, it may move with the tide changes. Maybe anywhere in the cove by then.

I don't usually plan that far ahead. That's a long time, it may not be there in a week, it may move with the tide changes. Maybe anywhere in the cove by then.

Do a search and recovery, or just dive.

Wednesday morning Ft Wetherill conditions look good, high tide 11:30, but conditions can change before then. Sat low tide is about 7am, but too far to tell weather. I’ll decide Tuesday eve about Wednesday.

Any tropicals yet?

Judging by the surface water temps it seems like the Gulf Stream hasn't arrived at our shores in full force, quite yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom