Force Fin Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Size does matter when it comes to fins.....
fin_sizes-fw.jpg

Ok, I have the Hard Master (cast urethane master) to sell and will sign your name on the Sperm Force. Cost $ 300.00. time line to sell one day. Plus shipping cost . email to susanne@forcefin.com.Will be dropping special Force Fin History.https://forcefin.com/ better wake up, Susanne told me tonight I should set prices much higher,, ,and I will up to $ 7,000 for the JMC signed. May be an image of outdoors

People reached
Engagements

Distribution Score
Boost Post

1 Share

Comment

Does this mean you'll have some whiskers available? :D:yeahbaby:
Yes, but only on models that will be sold off. Production cost to high for us to make Whiskers, even 3-d printing. 20 years ago we made hundreds and then that USA plant moved off shore. Patents ran out. That's why you see our technology on another fin now. This pair has a set of Bat Wings. XXL Smoke black Tan Delta. My personal pair.
IMG_5467.jpg-fw.jpg

Looking over photo files found this image of ABAF Swim Fin. I was using a batten below foot pocket to control flex ares...did this before others. Found the Batten moved at a different rate and might saw it's way over time. Adjustable Blade Action Fin. Made some time in late 1980's. Back side view.
a-swim.gif

Back
Top Bottom